Welcome to the monthly PAWR update. Each month we deliver technical summaries on: POWDER, COSMOS, AERPAW, ARA, and Colosseum.
Click to read the full June 2022 Monthly Update.
- The PAWR Project Office announced this month the successful development and demonstration by Zylinium Research of a dynamic spectrum allocation system, tested and proven on both the Colosseum network emulator and the POWDER over-the-air wireless testbed.
- Construction continues at COSMOS to deploy new large and medium nodes at the testbed’s City College of New York (CCNY) site.
- COSMOS has a new paper available for researchers interested in using the platform to study optical x-haul.
- AERPAW collected spectrum occupancy data in frequency bands up to 6 GHz, and at altitudes up to 500 feet with a helikite.
- The Colosseum team has introduced OpenRAN Gym, an open source project fostering collaborative, AI-driven and experimental research in the Open RAN ecosystem.