Electrical and Computer Engineering Department
The Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at Mississippi State University (MSU) is seeking candidates for a Postdoctoral Research Associate. The successful candidate will:
- Conduct research on advanced wireless communication for vehicular and unmanned aerial systems,
- Design, develop, integrate and test open-source software for software-defined radio (SDR) platforms,
- Assist with the deployment of a commercial-grade 5G experimental network and SDRs for large-scale outdoor testing with ground and aerial vehicles,
- Collaborate with global researchers, industry and open-source R&D communities,
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data; prepare statistical and narrative reports, graphs, manuscripts, and present findings to scientific communities and diverse other groups.
Applicants must apply online at www.msujobs.msstate.edu by submitting a cover letter, a curriculum vitae, and the names and contact information of at least three professional references. Screening of candidates will begin November 1, 2019 and will continue until the position is filled. Inquiries and nominations should be directed to Dr. Vuk Marojevic, Associate Professor ([email protected] or 662.325.3154).
MSU is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We always welcome nominations and applications from women, members of any minority group, and others who share our passion for building a diverse community that reflects the diversity in our student population.