Welcome to the monthly PAWR update. Each month we deliver technical summaries on: POWDER, COSMOS, AERPAW, ARA, and Colosseum.
Click to read the full April 2022 Monthly Update.
- The POWDER-RENEW team has successfully redeployed its
programmable massive MIMO array and announced availability for outdoor
- The COSMOS team has announced a partnership with Kentyou in France and the University of Cantabria in Spain to develop the FedIntersect project.
- The AERPAW team also presented at a number of events over the last month including an NSF webinar on national radio dynamic zones (NRDZs), the ACM WiNTECH Workshop at MobiCom, and a Spectrum Innovation Initiative workshop hosted by Northeastern University.
- The ARA team has now issued RFPs for construction across four sites. Construction is scheduled to begin in late spring or early summer, with general availability of the testbed expected later in the year.
- The Colosseum team held a live tutorial session as part of ACM MobiCom in late