Welcome to the monthly PAWR update. Each month we deliver technical summaries on: POWDER, COSMOS, AERPAW, ARA, and Colosseum.
Click to read the full May 2022 Monthly Update.
- The POWDER team has started installing equipment for a “dense deployment” network covering six light poles that will be available in late summer.
- The NSF COSMOS-NewLAW Research Experience and Mentoring for Teachers (REM/RET) program is now accepting applications from NYC STEM teachers for Summer 2022.
- AERPAW hosted several researchers in the last month, including Vasili Semkin from VTT Finland, who experimented with 60 GHz MIMO radar for tracking drones of different sizes.
- Development of ARA software has reached a new milestone, with the system now supporting end-to-end wireless experiments in the ARA sandbox.
- The Colosseum team is organizing a 3 day in-person master class for Ph.D. students and Postdoc researchers who are interested in using the Colosseum channel emulator for their research. The event will take place June 6-8, 2022.